Back to School Car Care Tips
Back to school time means more driving to and from sports practices, playdates and carpooling for all sorts of activities. If your car is an integral part of the back to school life, make sure you keep it in top condition to help keep you and your passengers safe. The Car Care Council has recently released this “Five Point Check-Up” that should be performed by vehicle owners for the start of the school year:
1. Check lights and wipers for better visibility,
2. Perform a complete brake inspection,
3. Check tires for under inflation or excessive wear,
4. Make sure seat belts and car seats are fitted and positioned properly,
5. Consider installing a back-up detection device.